From routine checkups to immunizations, Newport Children's Medical Group at Mission is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Prenatal Visits
- Newborn Care
- Breastfeeding Counseling
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Adolescent Care
- Visions & Hearing Services
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- School & Sports Physicals
- Chronic Cough and Exercise Induced Asthma
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- School Problems and ADHD
- Developmental and Autism Screening
- Pediatric Inpatient Services and Consultation
- Sick Child Diagnosis & Treatment
- Lab Testing
- EMR and Convenient E-prescribing
- Same Day Appointment Guarantee
- Open 7 days A week
- After Hours, Weekends, and Holidays
- 24/7 Coverage by a Board Certified Pediatrician
Dr. Reda specializes in Pediatric Pulmonary and Critical Care.
Basic laboratory test available in a family environment for children by pediatric specialist.
Same day appointments and appointments after hours and on weekends
We are PPE Ready!!!
We been working throughout this pandemic and we are ready to welcome you in our office. Everybody gets screened at the entrance of the building. We are constantly cleaning the office and exams rooms. We are screening calls for telemedicine or separate sick visits at the end of the day. WE ARE READY FOR YOU!